Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Two Down...
Here are the photos from our Famous Idaho Potato Half Marathon race. We started out at Lucky Peak Park freezing our behinds off!!! Right away we were crowded and had a hard time finding a place to run side by side. Later we weren't so cold and weren't as crowded, but still had to weave in and out of people. We finished at the Ann Morrison Park in 2 hours and 18 minutes... cutting 9 minutes off our last time (Provo City Half Marathon). We were somewhat happy with our time, but know we can do better. The next race is June 20th in Boise (I Run For Chocolate) and we are looking forward to improving our time. Anyone wanting to join us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Sure I'll join you! oh wait I'm in Utah! he he ;) Good luck on the chocolate run!
Post a Comment