"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Dancing Days!



Tonight I was thinking about my dancing days! I really miss those moments of dancing my heart and soul out! One of my favorite dance performances I did was the Tango to this song. Some of our dance steps actually came from this clip... just not so provocative. It took me back when I saw this clip and I remembered a lot of the dance. It was so fun and I wish that one of these days I can get Andy to learn and then take classes with me. It may take several years, but maybe in heaven he will have a natural skill for it... that would be my heaven, not so sure it would be his. :)

BTW, it makes me laugh that we have some friends who think this song is about redemption. It's obviously about prostitution! Just had to mention that because we have to tease them every time we talk about the song.

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Aw man, I was hoping it was going to be a video of you dancing. Now that would be awesome. :) I absolutely LOVE Moulin Rouge...risque(sp?) and all! Before Tom and I had kids we attempted taking a salsa dancing class. Let's just say that we only made it to 1 class and that I need to learn more patience with my partner. ;)

Trinette McCrary said...

Wow the Tango, sassy girl you. Great post:} Nathan is a great dancer. We want to take classes together too when the kids get older. How fun would that be? I can't believe you remembered that about me and santa clause-lol. Yes,I still love candy. I'm such a kid when it comes to candy.