Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Positive Parenting
For those of you that follow my blog find that I struggle as a parent, as we all do. Back in the summer I was struggling especially with my challenge in life who is only 3 feet tall. How in the world can someone so small make me so angry?! Of course my frustration would shine through while running and I would gripe to Angela. She told me about this lady who teaches a parenting course and thought I would benefit from it. She had never gone to the parenting class, but had gone to a class on spouse relationships. Angela emailed me the link last night and the class started this morning. Wow! I walked away from that class and told Angela that Sister Tanner must have had a hidden camera in my house. It was awesome and if you ever have the opportunity I highly recommend going. It's a 10 week course and it's only $12.50 per person! They provide daycare for the morning classes and it's $3 per child. If you are at all interested in taking the class click HERE for more information. It's worth your time and little money. I'm going to try talking Andy into taking it with me Thursday evenings so he can get stuff out of it, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Ok, some of us live too far away but could use all the help they can get. Could you give me some great tidbits? I'll pay you to regurgitate!
How about I just post on that subject once a week... I'll go to the class and tell you what I learned.
Post a Comment