"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Look Who's 3!!!

(Sorry this is the most recent photo by herself that is uploaded to our laptop.)
We welcomed this beautiful little girl into our family three years ago and she has blessed our lives ever since! I love my Katie Bug so much that I can hardly believe it! Every single day she makes us laugh. She is always giving hugs and kisses and says the most random, funny things that I can't help but smile. She loves her baby dolls and Barbie dolls, but doesn't mind picking up a toy car or ball every now and then. She changes her clothes at least 5 times a day and keeps me busy with laundry! She loves anything that involves princesses and getting all dolled up. Thank goodness it's never a fuss to get her ready for church. She loves going to nursery and adores her teachers, Brother and Sister Barr. She was able to talk to a few people on the phone today and she would say, "Hi _____, it's my birthday!" The girls and I went to the movies this morning and then spent the lunch hour at the park. We'll be celebrating with a "white castle cake" and ice cream per Katie's request later this week. I love you so, so much, my little Katie Bug! I'm so blessed to be your mommy and I'm glad you were born. You'll always be my baby and I hope you stay a mama's girl forever! Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Say what?! 3?! Crazy. What an adorable little lady she is! So cute that she loves getting dolled up. Happy birthday Katie!