"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from our home to yours! We hope you have as much fun as us! We are heading over to Idaho Falls to go trick-or-treating with all the cousins... (my niece, Ally, is getting baptized tomorrow.) I'll post more pictures of the real trick-or-treat night when we get home. Everyone have a fun and safe evening!


Andy-didn't dress up for the carnival. Sammy-witch. Ashley and Katie- BSU cheerleaders... Sammy said there was no way she was wearing one even though I borrowed one in her size. And I was the BSU cheerleader coach... it's on my shirt!

I love these costumes! A lady in my ward made them and let us borrow them. They all fit my girls perfectly! Sammy said, "Mom, I am NOT being a cheerleader." She said it with quite the attitude. But, I couldn't beg too hard since I finally convinced her to be a witch. Someone had to stick with my Wanda Witch theme.


Brandon, Brigetta, and Porter dressed up to match. How stinkin' cute is Porter? Brigetta made that costume. I like to think that I helped... really I just provided the turquoise, flannel fabric.

3 comments:

AW Cake! said...

Cute costumes!
Hey, I'd love to add you as a reader on my blog but you didn't leave your email address. send me an email: jeff@phydostyle.com with your address and I can add you.
Amy

Tara Green said...

oh my gosh. did i not even know that brigetta had a baby?

The Smyth Family said...

I don't know how you didn't know that! I don't hate halloween... I just don't really care for it. It's not really a big deal to me if I do anything or don't. Oh the funny things we discover about each other through our blogs.... How are you guys doing by the way?