"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We've been cheated!

Our family has been cheated twice this week on food! I bought the girls lunchables today and Sammy's didn't have the crackers! What is a lunchable without crackers? And earlier this week I got out our 100 calorie packs. I grabbed the last bag of Cheetos and it had only 2 balls in it! Yes, it was sealed with only 2 Cheetos in the bag! Those must have been the real Cheetos to stay under 100 calories.

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

What?! That is retarded but pretty funny. 2 cheetos? You should write both companies a letter and I bet they'll send you free stuff. :) I've seriously heard that that works.