8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Survivor
2. My Name Is Earl
3. The Office
4. CSI (original Las Vegas)
5. Mythbusters
6. Dirty Jobs
7. Project Runway
8. Friends (I know I'm dork for watching reruns)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Tuconos (I don't know how to spell that, but it's in Utah and I'm really excited one is coming to Nampa!)
3. Jalapenos
4. Costa Vida
5.Olive Garden
6. Outback Steakhouse
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I went running
2. took a shower (Wahoo!)
3. Went grocery shopping
4. Date night at the corn maze
5. Had hot chocolate and doughnuts at Brigetta and Brandon's house.
6. Checked my email
7. took a bubble bath (wasn't feeling well by the end of the night)
8. Quickly fell asleep next to my hubby
8 Thing I'm looking forward to...
1. Halloween party on Friday
2. Sammy's school Halloween party
3. Halloween!
4. Seeing family at Ally's baptism
5. Sammy's 5th birthday (I think this year we'll do a party with her friends for the first time.)
6. Thanksgiving
7. Christmas
8. New Year's Eve (Hopefully this year we'll avoid a sledding accident and 14 stitches!)
8 Things on my wish list
1. To be done with our Colorado house issues.
2. To be finished with the cross stitch for my mother-in-law... going on three years now!
3. Start... and finish Ashley's quilt for her bed.
4. Finally make an apron for myself (I have the fabric, just need to do it)
5. To be skinny again!!!
6. Actually like to run... will that ever happen?
7. Be a better cook
8. Just be done with my million and one projects. I always have fifteen going at once! Such is my life!
8 People I'm tagging
1. Sarah
2. Chelle (Update your freakin' blog!!!... love ya!)
3. Tara
4. Cindy (So you won't get bored of your current post.)
5. Brigetta (So you can actually have something on your blog.)
6. Jen Evans
7. Amy Wixom
8. Rachel Bjorkman
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
whoa. is that 'tara' tag for me again? you are a tagger freak. ;) jk
Wow, I'm impressed that you're running. I HATE running. Sounds like you do too, but at least you're doing it. And yeah, for fitting in a shower. That can definitely be hard some days. :)
P.S. I just did this tag a few weeks ago, so don't think I'm ignoring you.
Post a Comment