"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, October 6, 2008

How Stinkin' Cute Are They?

I know these are random, but I thought they were too cute not to post... plus I just figured out how to download pictures from my phone. It's only taken me seven months!
Do you think they should be witches for Halloween? We found these headbands at Michaels craft store and of course we had to try them on! (Sammy is actually going to be a witch this year... I can't wait!)
This was taken at Red Robin (celebrating Kassidy's birthday). Aren't they as cute as can be? I love that when we get together Sammy and Kelsie are glued to each other.

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

That is such a cute picture of Sammy and her friend!

Alanya/Ally said...

That's her cousin, but they are too cute together... seriously best friends ever!