Today while at my mom's house I pulled out tweezers and plucked my little sister's bushy eyebrows. This was the before and after picture. (Her right eye was the before.) It's hard to see but she had the bushiest eyebrows on a girl. I thought it was time for her to look feminine now that she's thirteen. It really changed her look. The poor thing was getting teased pretty bad during the process though. I can't get over how different she looks now. And the best part was right after we finished a friend came over and Ashana wanted to see if he noticed. So she said, "Notice anything different, Mitchell?" He gave the best response of, "You look beautiful!" Yes, those were his exact words! Ashana also gets her braces off in two weeks. Watch out boys! Oh, here she comes... she's a man eater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I wish you were here, I could use a little re-shaping of my eyebrows!
oh my gosh! have i seriously known you for 13 years. i think ashana was just barely born when i first met your fam. it is nutso! :) im still catching up on your 'tag' request... but im getting there. :)
No worries, Tara. It took me a long time to return my tag to Kelsey... And Cindy, I just wish you were here period! When is the next visit?
I can NOT believe who this is!!!! Holy cow, she is huge! I still remember her as a little, LITTLE girl....
Post a Comment