Happy Mother's Day, Mom! We tried emailing this but we were unsuccessful with that route. The second and third videos were our attempts, but they were funny so we stuck them in here anyway. We hope you enjoy this as much as we did. We love you!
In case you didn't catch the lyrics...
You give me a kiss. You give me a hug. You smile when you see me, too. I wish every child in the whole wide world had a grandmother just like you.
You read me a book. You sing me a song. You whisper you love me, too. I wish every child in the whole wide world had a grandmother just like you.
I'll try to be good. I'll do as I should. I'll whisper I love you, too. I wish every child in the whole wide world had a grandmother just like you.







7 comments:
I love this. Your girls are just darling. Reese loved it too and watched them several times.
That is so cute! This song is special to me...my cousins and I all sang this at my grandma's funeral in September. She was a great grandma and one of her most favorite things was hearing her grandchildren sing. Thanks for sharing!
Hope you had a great Mother's day!
I love this! Katie especially makes me smile because she reminds me so much of my little Courtney...at least her expressions do. They all just sat there so good, I'm very impressed. I'm just wondering how many takes there were of this...if you're anything like me, they'd had to of sang it 12 times until they got it right. Very cute!
Adorable. I can't decide which one's my favorite performer. I hope they sing their hearts out when their here.
Sooooooooooo Cute!!
What a cute idea. I definitely should have done something like that for the kids' Grandmas. Maybe I will have to steal your idea for fathers Day :)
So you are training to do a half marathon? That is awesome! Which one are you doing? Heidi Condi and I are training for one also. We might do the Gap which is in August and in Pocatello( would be a great rode trip) or we are thinking of the Jail Break one in the beginning of November. We might do both. Maybe we could do some long runs together.
O.K, So I totally just looked at the rest of your blog and saw that you already ran the race. That is great. I feel dumb though. If you want some more racing buddies you can join us if you want.
Post a Comment