"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who Will Save You?

Last night we were watching "Cutthroat Island." In the beginning the main character is trying to save her father who is drowning. The girls asked Andy why she was saving her dad. Andy said, "Well, if I were drowning wouldn't you try and save me?" I had to laugh at their witty response, "Maybe Mommy will." Let's just hope that never happens because if Andy is counting on me we will both die!

2 comments:

Trinette McCrary said...

lol! Kids say such funny things. Hey, when you have time and if you are willing I would love an update on your parents and siblings. I would love to here how everyone is doing. trinettegrace@yahoo.com

The Smyth Family said...

Okay, I laughed soooo hard when I read this that water came out my nose! That is the best thing I've heard -- seriously!