"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where Are We?

It was date night Saturday and we had a fabulous time! Brigetta and I took our hubbies to the corn maze in the freezing 40 degree weather! We had a lot of fun getting lost, sliding in puddles of mud, and freezing our booties off! (Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy. I only had my phone.) We wished you came with us Corey and Hollie!
It was really fun to have Brandon and Brigetta with us... if you know Brandon, you understand what I mean! We all had glow sticks for fun... and I learned my lesson about putting them around my eyes. I thought I would be a little goofy and try to make it look like I had glasses on... well, one broke open and that toxic stuff got in my eye. It stings! Don't worry, all was well after I flushed it with lots, and lots of water.
After finishing both phases of the maze we took a stroll over to the pumpkin patch. Brigetta and Brandon decided to get a couple pumpkins. By the way, if you are close by the largest pumpkins are only five bucks! (They start at 50 cents.)
The cutouts in the picture above was actually meant for kids, but we're kids at heart!
This year the maze is the "Presidential Election." It's a picture of Obama and McCain. If you've ever been to these corn mazes they are pretty cool. If you want to see pictures of what they look like or if there is one in your area go to http://www.cornfieldmaze.com/ and have a great time! They also have coupons that are usually worth checking out.

3 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Oh so jealous we couldn't have joined along with you guys!

Tara Green said...

LOL! You crack me up. Breaking a glow stick in your eye is so you.

Hollie said...

Very cute. I did the same thing once. I broke a glow stick in my eyes. I was at girls camp. I know how it feels. I am glad you had fun.