"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Day of Endless Laundry

I know I talked about this before but this gives you an idea of what our laundry days look like. Isn't this ridiculous?!!! And this was after I already folded five baskets of clothes. Andy was teasing me that I was "documenting" to actually show he does the laundry sometimes... well, if you hadn't giving me the idea, Andy:) Love you for helping! We only have five people... and I'm so glad there aren't any more!


Doesn't Katie look like she's having so much fun?





Good job, Andy! Thanks for sorting the clothes.



Ah!!!

(Sorting the clothes was all he did in helping with the laundry. Love you anyway!)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

AHHHH... I hate laundry. It's a never ending battle. Good for Andy for helping out.

Jen said...

None of that looks any fun :)

Tara Green said...

oh my gosh! you're girls are so adorable! what little cuties. i have nightmares that my baby comes out ugly with all of our worst features combined. lol im sure i wont notice if they're ugly though. ha ha... anyway, yeah. the space save bags rock! i don't think they are that expensive. i can't remember now how much i paid for them. you should find the website for them. i actually think you can get a better deal on their site. love ya girl! tell everyone i said hello.