"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Climber!

Today while Andy and I were packing up the apartment, Katie decided to become a pro at climbing. This was about her seventh time climbing the chair... after she climbed up the step stool and the couches a couple times. Crazy girl!

3 comments:

Sarah's Project said...

I'm so excited you got to move today! Yahoo for you! I love my blog too, by the way. I just figured out how to add a 3rd column this week and I'm feeling pretty computer savvy-ha! I love ya and hope all went well with the move.

Amy Bahnmiller said...

Rumor has it that you moved to South Nampa or something? I hope it went well!

Alanya/Ally said...

To clarify... we don't move till Thursday, but the process is slow. We packed most of the apartment yesterday and plan to move everything out Thursday afternoon. Hopefully it will be a smooth and easy move. Blah! I hate packing with a passion!!! I think it's worse than laundry!

And yes we will still be in Nampa. We're moving into the Royal Meadows sub. off Greenhurst and Southside.

Sarah, how did you add a third column? I want to be computer savvy, too.