"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, September 5, 2008

St. Luke's Baby Book

Thanks, Dr. Hodges!

To all of those out there that had a baby at St. Luke's (Boise) they are doing a baby book. They are asking for photos of babies that were born there. It doesn't matter the age of the child. They ask that you write the first name of the baby (no last names, please), the birth date, and who delivered. It will be on display, so you will not get the picture back. It needs to be no bigger than a 5x7. You can either deliver it in person, or mail it to the Women's Clinic.



I took pictures of Katlyn today while at my follow-up appointment. The receptionists fawned over her. I think she's really cute, but it's always fun when someone agrees with you. I hope others I know will send pictures in.

No comments: