"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Raindrops on Roses...

Holy cow did you see the rain in Nampa today? It was coming down so hard! I went running this morning in it and I was pretty wet by the time I got home (Emily, I want credit for running, even in the rain!)... but it rained even harder this afternoon. Brigetta and I went to Costco and there were even little drips of water in the warehouse. Can you believe that? After we were done I told Brigetta to wait with Porter and I would go load the groceries in the car and then come back and get them. (There were so many people waiting with carts full of groceries, it was ridiculous.) So I ran to the car as fast as I could and loaded up the food. It was a bad day to wear a white shirt since I was drenched from head to toe. There was actually a large puddle of water at my car so my pants were soaked from my shins down! Where did all this rain come from? I still can't believe how wet I was... oh, well. Better me than Porter getting wet.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hi Alanya! The rain was CRAZY at our house too...and I LOVED it! You've been tagged so check my blog to find out what to do. :)

The Raney's said...

Alanya! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I am so glad that I found you through Tara's blog! Your family is beautiful and I was happy to see a couple of pictures brigetta in there. I would love to add your blog to my list, if its ok. Ours is www.theraneytimes.blogspot.com