"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm SOOOO Sorry...


I have to make it known that I am such a scum bucket. I totally forgot my mother-in-law's birthday on Saturday! We even talked to her on Sunday! She mentioned how sorry she was for forgetting to call on Ashley's birthday... and it still didn't even ring a bell. Hello! Andy said that if she had paused long enough it would have clicked... I was completely oblivious till I talked to Mindy when she reminded me... my heart dropped and I'm sure I went beat red in the face. So, I am sorry I'm losing my mind lately. I hope you enjoy the flowers... even if your neighbor did want to keep them for herself. :) Happy Belated Birthday! We love you!

No comments: