"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Official Family Photo

Here are our official family photos. These were taken at the Wyne family reunion in July. Thanks, Emily, for setting everything up.
Yes, I think Ashley and Sammy both had a piece of candy in their mouths... oh, well... it shows their true character.
I love this one with Ashley and Sammy with their hands in their pockets.
This is my favorite photo of our family. (Andy's smile doesn't look as goofy with it enlarged.) Definitely going on the wall!

I just love this picture of the grandchildren (all 39)... I know all three of my girls are very unhappy, but I can't get over Noah. He looks like he is pleading with his mommy, "Please! Don't make me take this picture! I'm begging you!" (I'm sure those were his thoughts.) I think this one is going on a wall in the new house. Love you, Noah! Thanks for making me smile every time I see this picture.

1 comment:

chingchong7 said...

Adorable family pictures! Can I get a copy? Remember my project I'm trying to do with all the family pictures??