"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ashley Is 3 Years Old!

5 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! I love you so much and I am so glad that Heavenly Father sent you to me. You bless my life every single day. I love your sweet little spirit and addicting smile. Thanks for being my darling little Ashley Cakes!

Alanya/Ally said...

BTW... Thanks to all that wished Ashley a Happy Birthday. It made her so happy! I know she loves you all!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

chingchong7 said...

A pinata? I loved pinatas for my birthday too when I was little! Looks like she had a fun party!Happy Birthday Ashley!

Unknown said...

Hi Ali! You have a totally cute blog! It looks like you guys had way too much fun for Ashley's birthday.

Heidi Condie