"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Monday, September 15, 2008

Off to Grandmother's house Ashley goes...

Saturday night my mom asked if Ashley wanted to spend the night at her house... of course she did. So Ashley grabbed her jammers and clothes for church and headed off to grandma's house. She spent the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday with grandma (and the rest of the clan). After my mom dropped her off she told me a funny story I thought I would share.

While sitting in the bedroom folding laundry my mom said, "Ashley did you poop in your diaper?" Ashley told her she did and then my mom said, "Let's get a diaper and change you." Ashley responded, "Why?" My mom then said, "Because, you're poopy." My innocent little Ashley said with a funny expression on her face, "Who told you I was poopy?" (She's too young to have such short memory loss!)

Thanks, mom, for taking Ashley for the night. It helped us a ton! We were able to pack most of the apartment without the girls fighting as much, and Ashley had a blast! Thanks for making her so happy.

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

"who told you I was poopy?" Ha! That seriously made me laugh out loud! How nice for you to have family close by to be able to get a little freedom every now and then. Not to mention how fun I'm sure it is for your girls.