"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun Hairstyles

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Holy cow woman! That is some impressive hair. Your girls have always had super cute and always amazingly styled hair. I don't think I'll ever be able to get past how to do piggies.

Alanya/Ally said...

Sorry, Jen. I thought I had this posted already, but it was only saved on my computer. And Cindy, I figured out the problem... call me and we'll chat.

Jen said...

Don't be sorry...you do an AWESOME job on your girls hair. I love it!!! I have seen the braid styles on a few blogs but I am definitely not that talented!!! Oh - and I do have Allie sit in front of her favorite show...haven't tried that snack part though...I will have to do that, thanks!

chingchong7 said...

Oh my cuteness!!! How did you do those cute braids??? That is VERY impressive! AND you figured out the problem with the blog too- I am double impressed! Yes, you'll have to tell me how you did it! I'll definitely call to find out what you did!

Hollie said...

Thanks for the story about the changing experience. I thought it was pretty funny... that's something that you'll never forget. I like the pictures of your family, very cute! Great job with your kids hair, I wish I could do something like that.