"By the assistance of letters the memory of past things is preserved, and the forknowledge of some things to come is revealed. By them even things inanimate instruct and admonish us."

Friday, September 12, 2008

Sparkle Toes

I know this seems silly to post, but I love my sparkle toes. Emily got me hooked on them! They stay on for about eight weeks... Yes, eight weeks! I had my toes done at the beginning of July and I just took them off last week. The only reason I took them off was because the tip of my big toe was chipped pretty bad from something falling on it... I don't remember what it was. But other than that they still looked great. This time I went for a fall/Halloween color... I LOVE Halloween, and thought I would get in the spirit of it early!
Aren't they cute?


4 comments:

Amy Bahnmiller said...

Cute toes! I didn't know you had a blog! How did you find my blog? By way of Amy Wixom? What's the news?

Alanya/Ally said...

Yes, and yes... we're moving... Thursday! Call me. Same number.

Sarah's Project said...

I love your sparkle toes too! I can't wait for a chance to get mine done, I'm hoping the day before the marathon. I know I deserve cute toes but lots of people told me to wait because you often loose a toenail -AGHHHH!

Alanya/Ally said...

By the way, Maria, I was thinking of you while having these done. It was way more fun having you sitting next to me... my girls were not liking it.